Check us out on Facebook by clicking here
Follow us on Twitter by clicking here
You can email us at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com
We recap Holy War 2010: BYU vs Utah
- We break down the game in great detail
- Jake Heaps was obviously the better quarterback…is he for real?
- Dog explains why Terrance Cain – despite throwing 2 picks – wasn’t given a fair shot
- The infamous “fumble”. Did the officials make the right call? BYU was on the winning end of a similar call against San Diego State…is this the universe working itself out?
- We break down Brandon Burton’s game ending field goal block and tell you why it was much more than just a lucky play
TCU accepts and invitation to the Big East. What does this mean for the Horned Frogs, the Mountain West, and Boise State?
The Lakers have lost 3 straight. Is this a fluke, or is the gap narrowing?
The Jazz have won 6 straight and 11 of 12. Can they keep up this high level of play?
NFL week 13 picks