We would like to thank James and Dave over at Podcaster’s Emporium for playing our promo and helping us promote our show. If it wasn’t for these guys and the amazing and informative show they do, The Dog and Deuce Show would not exist. You can find their show in the ‘Podcast’ section of the iTunes store. Or check out their websites PodcastersEmporium.com and LifestylePodNetwork.com. (There is and will ALWAYS be a link to their show on the left hand side of this site)
Check us out on Facebook by clicking here
Follow us on Twitter by clicking here
You can email us at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com
Thanks for listening to the extended bowl preview episode of Dog and Deuce
Dog and Deuce break down all the BCS bowl, including the surprise National Championship game between Auburn and Oregon
Andrew Bynum returns from injury. Can he help the Lakers get back on track?
Can Utah find a way to upset Boise State in the Maaco Bowl Las Vegas (or what will always be known as the Las Vegas Bowl or ‘The Veg”)?
- Boise State has, surprisingly, only played in 10 bowl games, going 6-4
- Utah is 13-3 all time in bowl games and is going for its 10th consecutive bowl victory
Is BYU the best 6-6 team in the country? Can UTEP avoid being torn to pieces by the Cougars in the New Mexico Bowl?
- UTEP has only played in 12 bowl games (including a drought lasting over a decade) and has a record of 5-7. We were wrong, UTEP really has always been awful
- BYU has a dismal bowl record of 10-17-1
BYU signed deals which would guarantee them an invitation to the Poinsettia Bowl and the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl. What does this mean for the Cougars and their fans?
The Utah Jazz are struggling to find consistency. Are the recent losses an indication of things to come or just a typical NBA “storm”?
The New Orleans Hornet’s are now owned by the NBA, which is desperately trying to find a buyer for the abandoned franchise. Coincidentally (or maybe not…) the Hornets are tanking and talks about trading Chris Paul pick up. Deuce makes a prediction about what the future has in store for CP3.
NFL week 15 picks. Deuce gets paid to pick the Broncos???? You have to hear his shocking confession!
One For The Road:
- Dog picks the winner of the Orange Bowl (between Stanford and Virginia Tech). His score may surprise you.
- Deuce picks the winner of the Florida Citrus Bowl (between Alabama and Michigan State). His score will definitely surprise you.