Do you have something to say about a topic we’ve covered? Want to tell us how wrong we are? Have any suggestions, criticisms or *gasp* compliments? Call our new voicemail line at 801-938-6779 and leave a message.
Make sure to clearly state if you DON’T want your message played on the show, otherwise its fair game.
On Thursday the Utes had their first scrimmage of fall camp. In this episode Dog and Deuce break down the highlights (and lowlights) and address what they believe are the team’s biggest issues and strengths. Also featured are interviews with Ute starting quarterback Jordan Wynn and redshirt freshman wide receiver Dres Anderson.
- How did Jordan Wynn’s shoulder look during his first public showing this fall?
- How is the receiving core shaping up? Who stood out?
- Which running backs are leading the race for the starting spot? Can any of them fill the large shoes left by Matt Asiata and Eddie Wide III?
- Did the defense play with the intensity they are famous for? Can they maintain their tenacity throughout the entire season?
- Make sure to check out the Beehive Sport & Social Club. Registration for their touch football league is open. You can register here. Great friends, great sport and beer. Can there be anything better?
- Itching for BYU talk? Tune in next week for a round table discussion with TornBySports.com writers. What will the Cougars and Utes face during their first season out of the Mountain West Conference?
Call the D & D Voicemail Line at 801-938-6779 and let us know what you think
Leave us a comment on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Send us an email at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com