Our college football roundtable with TornBySports.com writers Grant, Tom and Jimmie Chesh continues with the second of our three part discussion. In part 2 the panelists talk BYU and debate whether or not independence was the right move.
- Was BYU’s decision to go independent a knee jerk reaction to rival Utah’s jump to the PAC-12?
- Would the Cougars be willing to take an invitation to a BCS conference? Should they?
- Is the goal to win football games or spread the church?
- How does independence affect BYU’s ability to get to that elusive BCS game?
- Follow Grant on Twitter: @GBagzTBS
- Follow Tom: @UandthePac12
- Follow Jimmie Chesh: @CheshSports
Call the D & D Voicemail Line at 801-47-SPORT (801-477-7678) and let us know what you think
Leave us a comment on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Send us an email at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com