Holy War 2011 is in the books and the Utes proved they were the (substantially) better team. In episode #36 D&D break down the game. Things get heated when Dog tries to highlight some positives for the Cougars. Are there any positives for BYU to build on moving forward? Dog also explains why he thinks Ute fans should be nervous after watching this game.
Tony Jones covers the Utah State Aggies for the Salt Lake Tribune. He joined Dog and Deuce to talk about the Aggies and their upcoming game against Colorado State. You can check out his work on Aggieville on the Tribune’s website. You can also follow him on Twitter: @TonyAggieville.
Dog and Deuce make their picks for week three in the NFL.
- Tony Jones covers the Utah State Aggies for the Salt Lake Tribune. You can check out his work on Aggieville on the Tribune’s website.
- Follow Tony on on Twitter: @TonyAggieville
- Click here to read Tony’s newest article on the Aggies’ HUGE game against Colorado State
- You can read Tony’s article about Chuckie Keeton’s maturity by clicking here
- What does BYU have to do to get back on track? Vote in the new D&D Show Poll
- Don’t forget to enter this week’s Picks to Click
Call or text the D & D Voicemail and Text Line at 801-47-SPORT (801-477-7678) and let us know what you think
Leave us a comment on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: @DogAndDeuce
Send us an email at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com