This is our game preview episode for this week. Make sure to watch for episode #46 later this week where we welcome college basketball and officially bid farewell to this year’s NBA season.
The entire Dog and Deuce family would like to send our condolences to the family and friends of John Crawford Jr. John, the founder of the Crimson Club at the University of Utah, died on Monday, November 14, 2011 at the age of 86. You can find his obituary here.
- The Utes looked impressive against UCLA on Saturday. How much of a factor was the weather?
- Up next Utah looks to get a road victory against Washington State, a team riding high after upsetting Arizona State. What do the Utes need to do to get the win?
- Believe it or not the Utah is not out of the hunt for the PAC12 South division. We break down the far fetched yet very possible scenario that would send the Utes to the PAC12 conference championship game
- It looks like BYU could be heading to the Big East. Would this be a good move for the Cougars or should they stick to their guns and remain independent?
- Riley Nelson is hurt and likely won’t play until the bowl game. Can Jake Heaps continue to step up his play and win back the starting job?
- We make our prediction for the New Mexico State game
- Utah State gets another thrilling come-from-behind victory against San Jose State. So why is Dog so disappointed in this game?
- Can the Aggies win 2 of their last 3 and finally make it to that elusive bowl game?
Call or text the D & D Voicemail and Text Line at 801-47-SPORT (801-477-7678) and let us know what you think
Leave us a comment on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: @DogAndDeuce
Follow Dog on Twitter: @TheDog801
Send us an email at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com