Subscribe to the show in iTunes. You can also leave a quick rating or leave a review.
Happy New Year! 2011 was beyond great for us here at Dog and Deuce and 2012 is shaping up to be even better. Keep those emails, comments, tweets, text messages and voicemails coming. We strive to make the show something you want to hear so please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think of it!
We want to give a huge thank you to everyone who listened and supported us over the last year, it means more than you know! Here’s to a great 2012!
- The Utes looked less than impressive at times against Georgia Tech in the Sun Bowl. But they managed to get it together and stage a thrilling come-from-behind overtime victory.
- Offensive play calling was an issue for Utah through most of the game. Did they win despite Norm Chow?
- John Hays played well and was able to bounce back after throwing a pick 6 that nearly sealed a Georgia Tech win
- John White had the winning touchdown and was effective when he was finally able to get into a rhythm. Why didn’t they look to him earlier?
- What was it about the Yellow Jacket offense that was so confusing to Utah’s usually sharp defense?
- BYU got a big comeback win against Tulsa in the Armed Forces Bowl.
- How badly did the Cougars need this win?
- BYU showed heart and were able to push through adversity to get the victory, can they carry this over into next season? What does a win like this do to Riley Nelson’s confidence?
- Could the Cougars have beaten TCU if Riley Nelson had more time to settle into the role of starting QB?
- 6 games into the shortened season the Utah Jazz are 3-3. How does this compare to what we thought the record would be at this point?
- Who is the leader of this team?
- Has Tyrone Corbin’s different defensive philosophy made the team better?
- Earlier in the week there were rumors that Raja Bell demanded a trade.
- Deuce explains his theory behind this story
- What would it mean for the Jazz if Bell is traded?
- How much trade value does he have?
- Our CJ Miles rants seem to be growing in frequency and intensity. This one trumps them all!
Call or text the D & D Voicemail and Text Line at 801-47-SPORT (801-477-7678) and let us know what you think
Subscribe, rate or review us in iTunes
Leave us a comment on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: @DogAndDeuce
Follow Dog on Twitter: @TheDog801
Send us an email at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com