Subscribe to the show in iTunes. You can also leave a quick rating or leave a review.
Its hard to believe that the NBA season is already at the half way point. With All Star Weekend coming up we thought this would be a good time to discuss our biggest surprises and disappointments as well as give our mid season grades.
But we couldn’t leave the All Star events out of the mix so we took some time to preview each contest from the skills challenge and dunk contest to the Rising Stars Challenge (formerly known as the Rookie/Sophmore Game) and the main event going down on Sunday.
We want to thank Matt and Carl over at Academically Ineligible for inviting us to give insight into the Utah Jazz in their new Ask the Ineligibles feature. These guys do a great job covering BYU and the Jazz and we enjoyed getting the opportunity to work with them.
- Check out our contribution to Academically Ineligible
- Our resident NBA expert Gerald Narciso has been talking about Jeremy Lin’s game for years. Read the feature he did on Lin for Dime Magazine back in 2009.
- Which players or teams have surprised us the most in the first half of the NBA season?
- Which players or teams are we the most disappointed in?
- The Utah Jazz started out strong but are now falling fast in the western conference standings. We give our mid season grades for the Jazz. What do they need to do to get back in the playoff race?
- Should the Jazz think about trading Al Jefferson or Paul Millsap to free up more minutes for Derrick Favors?
- Thanks to Kevin Peay for his comments and kicking off a great discussion.
- All Star Weekend begins Friday night. We preview each event and give our predictions (including Rising Stars MVP and All Star MVP)
Call or text the D & D Voicemail and Text Line at 801-47-SPORT (801-477-7678) and let us know what you think
Subscribe, rate or review us in iTunes
Leave us a comment on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: @DogAndDeuce
Follow Dog on Twitter: @TheDog801
Send us an email at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com