Subscribe to the show in iTunes. You can also leave a quick rating or leave a review.
Check out the new D&D Show YouTube page
- Next week Allen will be a guest on Podcast Squared with Andrew Jonhnstone (a fellow Lifestyle PodNetwork show) to discuss 2012 Blogworld NYC. We will let you know when the show is online, but until then make sure to check out Podcast Squared’s extensive catalog of episodes for podcast reviews and news.
- Jim Rome vs NBA commissioner David Stern, hear the unbelievable audio here.
- What do you think? Did David Stern hurt his credibility even more? Has Jim Rome made a career of “cheap thrills”?
- A lot of people believe the 1985 NBA Draft Lottery was rigged so that the New York Knicks would get the first pick in the draft and get the chance to get Patrick Ewing. Check out the footage from that lottery here. What do you think? Was it fixed?
- The Miami Heat beat the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday to take a commanding 3-1 lead in the 2012 NBA Finals. LeBron James was dominant as he’s been all season and got help from Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and a huge game from Mario Chalmers. Despite a monster 43 point performance out of Russell Westbrook, the Thunder couldn’t get it done on the road. Besides Westbrook, Kevin Durant was the only player for Oklahoma City to reach double digits.
- Can the Durantula and company extend the series on Thursday? Can James Harden bounce back from his terrible game 4 performance?
- How will Lebron James respond in a close out situation? Can he silence the critics that claim he is not a clutch player?
- REAL Salt Lake took the field for the first time in weeks last weekend against Chivas USA. After a shaky first half, RSL got it together and dominated Chivas in the second. Can they carry the momentum into the match against David Beckham and the Los Angeles Galaxy? Chris Enger from The RSL Show joins us to preview the match and look even further ahead the San Jose Earthquakes game coming up on Saturday.
- Roger Clemens was found not guilty of perjury. Do you agree with the verdict? Does this better the chances that Clemens will be elected to the Hall of Fame?
- The New Orleans Saints “bounty hunting” scandal has taken a huge twist with many of the suspended players claiming NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s evidence against them is weak. Does Goodell have too much power? Should there be an arbitrator appointed to handle this? Should the players sue him?
- Drew Brees took criticism for comparing the bounty hunting scandal with weapons of mass destructions in Iraq. Are we being too sensitive when it comes to issues like this or should athletes be more respectful towards our men and women in uniform?
Call or text the D & D Voicemail and Text Line at 801-47-SPORT (801-477-7678) and let us know what you think
Subscribe, rate or review us in iTunes
Check us out on YouTube
Leave us a comment on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: @DogAndDeuce
Follow Dog on Twitter: @TheDog801
Send us an email at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com